Sale-leaseback transactions have become a common way for companies to free up capital that is otherwise tied up in their company's real estate portfolio. Our efficient underwriting process enables us to work through issues to close deals within a very rapid timeframe. Our fast underwriting also helps to assure on-time closings. With over 30 years of experience, Hurd Real Estate has the ability to perform.
- Frees up funds for business expansion or debt reduction.
- Rent payments are tax deductible.
- Seller maintains operational control of the property.
- Provides more proceeds than debt financing. The seller would receive 100% market pricing when completing a sale-leaseback as compared to only 60-80% of property value when using debt financing.
Sale-Leaseback Acquisition Criteria
- Transaction Size: $2 million to $100 million
- Property Type: Retail, Office and Industrial
- Lease Terms: 15 to 30 Years
- Closing Timeframe: 30 to 90 Days
Contact us to find out if our sales-leaseback program fits your company's needs.